Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Fish in a Tree - letter to Ally

 Ally

Pump School, 

U10 AUS


Tuesday 2nd March


Dear Mr Daniels,

I'm sorry I may not have shown this but I am super grateful and happy to have you as my teacher. I know we see eachother everyday but I didn’t have the nerve to come up and say this to you. For the past few months my reading has been really poor, all the words jump around the page which makes it very difficult. Once again thank you for believing in me.


Yours sincerely


Ally Nickerson    



 We are still reading the book Fish in a Tree in class, today our activity was to be a character and write to another character in the book. I was being Ally and writing to her teacher Mr Daniels.          




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.