Friday, March 26, 2021

Fish in a Tree - characters

Which character would you most like to know more about?
I admire Mr Daniel’s because he has a big heart he doesn't judge anyone and shows a lot of kindness towards his students. He speaks from the heart, all the advice he has been giving Ally has been heartfelt.

 I dislike Shay and Jessica because they bully Ally and tease her about the littlest things. Jessica copies Ally with everything she does, like she even chose the same ice cream flavour as Shay. 

 I would most likely be friends with Ally, I would stand up for her towards her bullies and make sure she she feels good about herself, I would also like to help her read or tell someone about her problems. 

 I would like to know more about Mr Daniels and learn about why he is so kind and friendly, we also don't know much about him so I would like to know more about his past.

Quite a while ago while we were in the library with Mrs Costello she read us a few chapters of the book Fish in a tree, Miss Power set up a google drawing which had questions on it and we had to choose characters from the book and write a few sentences on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.